- Develop and Prepare CNC program for CNC machining operations through the established application and process flow
- Proficient on setup work, arrange job schedule & machine preventive maintenance
- Ensure the CNC Milling Machine operates accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Conduct process improvement and optimization activities in support of manufacturing yield, cycle, cost and inventory
- Contribute new ideas and positive support to improve the state of current process
- Assist in solving manufacturing quality issues using root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions
- Preferably candidates with experience in CNC Milling programming.
- Fresh graduate student in CNC Milling programming
- Details oriented, able to problem solve with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read & understand technical drawings
- Enthusiastic and aggressive leadership to lead the machinists
- Good computer and mathematical skills.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Able to do overtime when required.
- Able to work independently
- Candidate must be a hands-on and highly independent self-motivated individual