* Develop software of automation machine.
* Develop detailed software design specification and documentation.
* Interacting with customers to provide technical support, trouble-shooting and resolving customer issues.
* Coordinate work in small multi-disciplinary teams including customers, project managers and project team.
* Recommend the selection of hardware to be used in the project.
* On-site support for software related issues.
* Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customer’s modification requests.
* Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
* To comply with all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.
* Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering of Mechatronic, Electrical, Electronic or equivalent. Fresh graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above are encouraged to apply.
* Possess knowledge in MSVS 2010 C# programming, Window Form GUI, Allen Bradley PLC * Ladder Logic programming, FTView Studio, ME HMI design, machine programming knowledge will be added advantage.
* Required language(s): English & Malay; preferred language: Mandarin.
* Overseas business trip to set-up or buy-off machine
* Good project management and analytical skills.