* Responsible for product design and development using 3D CAD software and other simulation tools.
* Plan and manage mechanical design schedule.
* Execute mechanical piece part design, process and tooling verification.
* Implement product and process improvement.
* Coordinate design phases, transfer and project scheduling.
* Checking of drawings and preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM).
* Translate customer’s requirements into design specification, evaluate design feasibility and provide technical expertise to meet customer’s requirements.
* Establish design objectives for specific projects, perform detailed calculation and develop innovative and creative design for various difficult and complex project features.
* Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
* To comply with all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies.
* Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electromechanical or equivalent. Fresh graduates with
CGPA 3.0 and above are encouraged to apply.
* Knowledge in SolidWorks, CAD/CAM software.
* Required language(s): English & Malay; preferred language: Mandarin.
* Overseas business trip to set-up or buy-off machine