- Responsible for process ownership of machine in assembly line.
- Establish and setup new assembly process capabilities and materials including hand-on equipment setup.
- Monitor performance, quality and reliability of the process.
- Identify problems, recommendation, and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Support engineering build requests, rump ups and platform extensions.
- Monitor and improving the yield of the process, including cost reduction activities.
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics/ Material Science / Physics)