- Plan, coordinate and execute capability control system, support productivity, efficiency and quality improvement events
- Plan and execute effective analysis with best-known methodologies
- Responsible for effective process and product related training
- Responsible for in-process documents, documentation system, maverick lot system and disposition
- Effective monitoring routine and process quality of product and yield
- Support from low to high volume manufacturing and new product set-up, coordinating audits (internal and external)
- Update any product and process matter with customer
- To promote and lead on creative and innovative activities
- A minimum of Bachelor/ Master degree in related field (electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, materials, manufacturing engineering).
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor assemble process particularly.
- Experience and Knowledge in Power device, QFN package, Flip chip assemble, Die Bonding, Clip Bonding, Wire Bonding, reflow process including machine maintenance is a bonus.
- Possess of technical knowledge and hands-on experience in semiconductor manufacturing processes (die attach & sawing, clip bond, encapsulation, trim & form, marking, testing and packing).
- General knowledge and experience of ISO, FMEA, DOE, IATF automotive standards, Statistical tools, 8D, 5S, 6 Sigma and other world standard methodology.
- Excel in written and verbal communication skills, Project Management, Organizational and Interpersonal Skills (idea presentation, concepts, confident and executive review at team meetings).
- Able to yield product from low to high volume manufacturing stage.
- Capable of performing independently and communicate technically.