- To hands on electronics board trouble shooting by performing tests, repairing and improvement activities (reverse engineering, modification, cost down, etc.).
- Installs, repairs, and replaces through-hole and SMT packages when needed.
- Responsible to run diagnostic on discrete and IC semiconductor testers.
- Responsible in locating and addressing and problems, ordering parts and replacing and repairing parts when needed.
- To follow and implement system related to safety, qualify, environmental, etc.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree/ Master’s Degree in Electronics & Electrical,
- Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in semicon test process.
- Strong knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing processes – testing.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to train subordinates.
- Able to read and understand electronics schematics, functions and applications.
- Possess knowledge and experience in power device, QFN package, flip chip and assembly.
- Heavy lifting is required (heavy equipment).