- Responsible to monitor, plan, organize, execute and control routine operations KPIs, optimize production and performances effectively.
- Responsible for workplace safety, product quality, output and scheduled delivery, review processing schedules and production orders (staffing requirements, procedures, assign duty, considering budgets and time constraints).
- Supervise operation process, utilizing LEAN and 6 Sigma to optimize productivity, directing all necessary activities (maintenance, improvement and facilitation).
- Liaise with Engineering, QA and customer (to ensure satisfaction on customer experience), identify necessary changes to correct any operational issues.
- Documenting all production reports and records and submit to Senior manager, and perform all relevant duties instructed lawfully.
- Degree/ Masters in relevant field (manufacturing, materials or equivalent) with 5 years of semiconductor assembly/ test manufacturing experience. OR/ Minimal of 10 years working experience in semiconductor assembly/ test manufacturing experiences.
- Interpersonal skill (conscientiousness, responsible, obedient, attention to details and lawful)
- Familiar with LEAN, Six Sigma and 5s work discipline.
- Previous position as Supervisor, Senior Engineer and above.