- Set-up, operate, and maintain (CNC Machining Centre/ Lathe machines, measuring equipment, gadgets, a fixture for accurate inspection checks.)
- Responsible for simultaneous machine operation, identify essential changes, conventional milling, lathe/ grinding machines, basic troubleshooting for machines, and interpretation of drawings.
- Perform daily housekeeping.
- A minimum of SPM/ “O” Level/ STPM/ Vocational/ Training School.
- Comprehension of Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 2 years of CNC machining hands-on working experience (CNC programs, set-up, operation).
- Possess Interpersonal skills (Proactive, positive, sensible, responsible, accountable, self-motivating.
- Must be able to solve simple mathematic equations.