- To support and lead brand vision, brand position, brand architecture to achieve business goals for the brand.
- Develop and execute projects and initiatives to support short to long term market strategy for local and export markets.
- Responsible for overseeing all advertising and marketing activities to ensure consistency with the product line plan.
- Develop growth targets, business objectives and brand strategies for local and export markets that align with global business plan.
- To lead Creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Responsible in planning, monitoring and constantly reviewing branding team performance and updates for all categories: – local, overseas and global projects.
- To ensure branding team perform all marketing & branding plans (local, overseas and global) set in timely manner within stipulated budget
- Responsible for 1-1 coaching and mentoring reporting line to develop their skills.
- Representing the brand and company to network and open new marketing and branding opportunities for the brand and business.
- To use analytical skills to drive the right decision on product design – pricing, trade strategy, competitive defence and branding communication.
- Responsible for analysing consumer trends and information to help identify product categories for business and brand growth.
- Managing ad-hoc projects to support the company needs and growth.
- Minimum of Degree in Business Studies/Marketing in related field or equivalent.
- Possess retail management experience in relevant working environment.
- Experienced in Corporate Branding is an added advantage.
- Excellent in communication and presenting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Words.
- Strong and familiar with digital skills – social media, online marketing, SEO, E-Commerce Platform, etc.
- Possess strong leadership skill, high level of creativity & strong multi-tasking skills.