- Handle full set of company’s accounts and responsible for all aspects of accounting functions to ensure proper maintenance of accounting transactions.
- Carry out daily accounting duties including data transactions updating, reconciliations and payment processing.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, financial report, group reporting and other reports.
- Provide Management with timely monthly financial and operating report to allow review of the company financial status.
- Preparations of budgets, statutory accounts and schedules for audit purposes and tax computation for tax estimates.
- Ensure timely preparations and submission of monthly management report, financial analysis of performance and variances.
- Monitor Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- Ensure accounting records and reports are maintained in an organised manner.
- Assist and participate in any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting or Professional accounting qualifications or its equivalent.
- Preferably 3-5 years working experiences in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application and computerized accounting system.
- Analytical and meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility in meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful with positive attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision.